Service Desk Engineer.
Fulltime | Bangalore, India |
At Mavim, we believe that happy people, customers and employees alike, are our best advocates. As a Service Desk Engineer, your listening ear and service with a smile creates more and more Mavim fans around the world on a daily basis.
Together with your team you will be classifying and routing questions through the correct channels within Mavim. You’ll keep our self-service sources up to date, guide our partners through our organization and propose improvement projects. Will your smile and service make Mavim flourish?
Who is our future Service Desk Engineer?
As a Service Desk Engineer, you’re a positive-minded, tech-savvy professional who enjoys learning new things on a daily basis. You thrive in a dynamic environment where no two days are the same and, thanks to at least 2 years of relevant experience, you easily know how to communicate, connect and work with both colleagues and customers. Along with this, you will need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an IT-component;
- affinity with both functional and technical aspects of software;
- proficient in English (written and spoken);
- strong troubleshooting and analytical skills;
- Azure/Cloud experience and knowledge of MS Visio and MS Office;
- knowledge of Dynamics Customer Service Hub and Microsoft Teams is a plus.
What can Mavim offer you?
Naturally, we’ll offer you great terms of employment and a nice pay check. But even more important: as a Service Desk Engineer you’ll be working in a comfortable working environment with some of the most amazing and experienced colleagues. Your job requires you to do things you’ve probably never done before, but at Mavim making mistakes is mandatory. In addition to this, we offer you:
- An international work environment;
- A bonus scheme;
- A healthy work/life balance;
- Flat hierarchy;
- Performance based growth opportunities.